I am available for private Breathwork sessions in Koh Phangan, Thailand.
Rebirthing is a simple, yet powerful conscious breathing technique. It can help release old mental-emotional patterns and conditioning. Releasing: karmic blockages, past-life memories and birth trauma. This can bring about a deep healing on Physical, Mental and Emotional levels. It can bring about elevated levels of consciousness, and can help reveal one’s life purpose. Rebirthing is a journey towards freedom. Many people feed back that it is one of the most transformative experiences of their life! Below outline how an individual session works, there may be some difference with group sessions.
But the obstacles to freedom are many and varied and it is these obstacles that propel people into seeking rebirthing. They may include:
- relationship difficulties or patterns that keep repeating themselves in every relationship.
- not knowing who you are and what you want.
- not living up to your potential.
- feeling trapped in a way of being, stressed out by efforts to please others.
- job-related problems.
- anxiety, panic attacks, phobias.
- shyness and low self-esteem, lack of confidence.
- general unhappiness with what seems like every aspect of your life.
- an inability to feel.
- simply wanting to get to know yourself better and enjoy life more.
How does it work?
- The breath acts as a bridge between the conscious and unconscious, between the mind and the body. As you breath deeply you increase the level of Pranic energy in your system. Eventually this energy increases to a level that it will start to push out energetic blockages, usually caused by traumas, emotions and conditioning.
- Rebirthing works on the principle that there is a direct connection between mental and physical well being and the openness of the breath. Relaxing and releasing the breath dissolves tension in both the body and the mind.
How is it done?
- We usually will explore issues you want to work with, and any past trauma or condition, that you may want to release. And look at tools you can use during the breathwork session.
- You then begin the conscious breathing session which is usually done lying down. You learn to consciously connect your breath so that there are no pauses between the inhale and the exhale. The breathing is full and also relaxed. Slowly you are guided to find your own rhythm, probably slightly faster and fuller than you are used to.
- The rebirther, may work with the material that surfaces, or may just allow, the process to release it.
- The breathing session lasts approximately 60 minutes.
- An integration or relaxation phase of 20 to 30 minutes, completes this part of the session.
- In total, a private rebirthing session takes approximately around 3 to 4 hours, but sometimes longer, so please allow for that much time.
I am available for private Breathwork sessions in Koh Phangan, Thailand, and private online sessions.
Call or text me on +66 888 19 59 85
A normal individual session is 1,500 Baht (45 euros), up to 4 hours.
For 2 or 3 people private session at the same time is 1,000 baht each.
Here is an interview about Rebirthing.